Sunday, September 28, 2014

Plagiarism is a habit?

assalamualaikum and good evening.
hey yeayy this is my first entry ever for a blog :D
so for my first entry I want to talk about Plagiarism as my lecturer asked us about our reflective thoughts on that topic during our ELC class :)
have you heard about plagiarism? since when you have heard about it?
for me, I started to hear the word PLAGIARISM when I entered UiTM.
I could see the advertisement of plagiarism around the Faculty of Education.
Since I was in primary school I didn't know the activity of 'copy and paste' other's idea is a forbidden activity. Naive enough huh?
But here in degree level plagiarism could give a lot of bad effects on your marks if you were caught to do so. and guess what there is a plagiarism detector now. amazing enough since before this the teachers didn't care about copying other's idea as yours without any cited (as long as you put the references) * I wonder if they really didn't care *
so do you think plagiarism is a habit for you? for me it is ! and I just knew that using Google Translate can also be considered as plagiarism *sigh and I know you also can't believe this hewhew*
From what Dr.Krish had explained in the class, I can concluded that I have been involved in plagiarism since a long time ago -____-

credit to www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment